Briefings in the military
Since the ability to present your own ideas is one of the essential skills you should master in the military, I propose some exercises for you. To practise your presentation skills and speaking in front of the audience, try to prepare the following topics and brief them to anybody around. It will prepare you for public speeches or any briefings you may be required to deliver.
The English teachers may treat the following topics as the classroom activities while practising speaking skills. If you combine these presentations with classroom discussions, you have ready-to-use resource for asking, responding, speculating, giving opinions or arguing activities – you name it. Each topic is a perfect reason for searching for and mastering the specialized vocabulary from your field of expertise.
This is the list of topics covered in the post:
- briefing 1 – modernization of the military equipment
- briefing 2 – medical station facility
- briefing 3 – multinational exercise
- briefing 4 – investments next to the military unit
- briefing 5 – a primary school closure
- briefing 6 – UN mission supplies